Reports Produced or Commissioned by CPS
- OSS Strategic Plan: May 2015 Update
- OSS Draft Strategic_Plan (2015-2018)
- OSS Annual Report (2014)
- 2014 Co-Teaching Reports: Haggerty Upper Schools_and_CRLS
- 2011 West Ed 504 Plan Review
- 2011 West Ed Report Summary
- 2011 West Ed Report on Special Education in Cambridge
Massachusetts Department of Elementary & Secondary Education (ESE)
CPS District Data
- Special Education Data
- Attrition Rates by Demographic Cateogory
- College Attendance by Demographic Category
- Discipline Rates by Demographic Category
- Student Discipline – Days Missed – by Demographic Category
- Student Dropout Rate by Demographic Category
Special Education Achievement
ESE provides this online graph tool which can be used to compare the achievement of students with disabilities in Cambridge to students in other school districts.
- The ESE definition of comparable districts compares overall size and proportions of special populations. Medford and Peabody are two examples.
- ESE also provides a table comparing per pupil spending. Examples include Watertown, Weston and Concord-Carlisle.