Please take a moment to let Cambridge SEPAC know how you’re doing!
Brew your coffee or tea and join us in the Virtual Parent Café – a free parent/caregiver support group available from the comfort of your home via Zoom!
Friday mornings: 10am – 11 am
Meetings are facilitated by the Home for Little Wanderers’ Parent Support Program
Please join other special education families for a relaxed and fun night out at one of our monthly SE-PAC Family Dinner Nights!
2018-19 Family Dinner Nights:
- First Tuesday of the Month at 6PM
- IHOP 16 Eliot St. Harvard Sq. Cambridge Ma 02138
This is specially designed to accommodate students with disabilities who might have difficulty dining out.
Families can relax while students are free to enjoy dinner in whatever way works for them. Our goal is to create a supportive atmosphere where all will feel welcome and have fun as a family!
For more information contact:
Cambridge SE-PAC has partnered with Bay Cove Human Services to offer FREE Parent Network Support Groups
- Talk to a group of parents who share your concerns in a safe confidential environment
- Access their resource library of over 800 books
- Receive one-on-one support, consultation, information and support at school meetings.
- Attend trainings based on parents needs
- Join their online Parent Support Network
- Light refreshment will be served
Questions? Please contact: